Problems with the Solaris version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
gd morning to you
i've recently install xampp-solaris-sparc-1.7.7 on a sunos 5.9 sparc and get out with this error:
Starting XAMPP for Solaris 1.7.7...
XAMPP: Starting Apache...
XAMPP: Error 137! Couldn't start Apache!
XAMPP: Starting MySQL...
ld.so.1: my_print_defaults: Fatal: libm.so.2: Open failed: No such file or directory
XAMPP: A FTP daemon is already running.
I can't resolve this, i beg your help
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29. September 2011 03:33
You could search the forums for the error 137!
I see two relevant results for your system, see it they help.viewtopic.php?t=24556viewtopic.php?t=13457
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- XAMPP Version: Beta version
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Thanks-that worked for me
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06. October 2011 20:29
Return to XAMPP for Solaris
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests