Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I just installed Xampp and having some issues regarding showing one webpage from the outside of the network.
I have installed zurmo (open CRM) and this is the app I would like to be able to access from internet.
I have an domain (letæs say asdf.net) and when entering asdf.net i get an login prompt for xampp. Login works (localhost on server) and I am able to login to phpadmin (mysql) and navigate around.
Zurmo however is not accessable. When doing asdf.net/zurmo -> it routes it to the internal address nikita/zurmo/default/login........ and when going this way works from the inside (off course) but not from the outside.
I have twisted my brain and figured it most likely is a simple easy peasy fix (setting the correct url) somewhere in apache config files ?
Since I am kinda new to apache I have not been able to figure where to put the correct URL.
Do you have any idea/suggestion/tips for me ?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29. May 2013 16:57
- XAMPP Version: Beta version
- Operating System: Windows 2008R2
My comments in short:
- XAMPP is not configured or supported for public assessible environments
- administrating a public assessible webserver is nothing for someone not knowing anything about the components
- We can't provide any support for third party scripts like zurmo CRM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~free software according to purpose of usageXAMPP 1.8
for local development/testing onlyZend Server 6 (free)
for production environments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 5314
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP Version: 1.8.3-1
- Operating System: W7Ux64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests