Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
this was displayed in the mysql error log. I just don't know what to do ?
r 30518 14:21:45 [ERROR] C:\xampp\mysql\bin\mysqld.exe: unknown variable 'set-variable=lower_case_table_names=0' 130518 14:21:45 [ERROR] Aborting.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 04. April 2013 17:56
- XAMPP Version: Beta version
- Operating System: win 7 64 bit
I have splitted this post from the original sticky viewtopic.php?f=16&t=52857
- Sticky Threads are not free for support requests because they should stay clear
- This MySQL Error is in no way related to changes of your Apache configuration
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~free software according to purpose of usageXAMPP 1.8
for local development/testing onlyZend Server 6 (free)
for production environments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP Version: 1.8.3-1
- Operating System: W7Ux64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests