Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Help please i want to know how to fix the above error im running xampp 1.7.7 on win7pro hope someone can help me
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17. May 2013 12:10
- XAMPP Version: 1.8.3-1
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
Could you grab the latest control panel from the link in my signature.
For 1.7.7, after you start the control panel, go to Config in the upper-right, go to "Service and Port Settings" and change the Apache service name from "Apache2.4" to "Apache2.2"
Save, close and reopen the control panel, then post the contents of the log window here.
- Posts: 701
- Joined: 20. May 2011 23:29
- XAMPP Version: Beta version
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests